Enhanced Calling Experience
Not just for music, the headphone is also great for making phone calls with friends and family. The extended Mic can enhance the talking experience by picking up the clear voice beside your mouth.
The integrated on-ear control and microphone gives you easy command of track selection, volume level and hands-free phone calls, and is fully compatible with Siri.
Maximum Comfort & Foldable Design
The professional protein earpad, 90° swiveling earcups, lightweight around-ear and adjustable headband make you wear comfortably for long time.
Do the headphones support multi-connection?
Yes, OneOdio Wireless headphones support multi-connection. To fulfill this, please follow the section on the manual. Connect the first device to the headphones, then turn off the headphones and deactivate the Bluetooth in the device. After this, pair the second device with the headphones. Activate Bluetooth on the first device and select “Studio Wireless M” after the second connection established. There you can enjoy music or handle phone calls from either device.
- The Bluetooth + wireless dual mode headphones feature 50mm driver and 30-hour playback time to deliver a high quality and comfortable sound quality experience.
- 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers ideals for conversation, meeting, gaming, listening, teaching, with clear sound.
Doesn't work / not recommended:
- Please note the mute button on the audio cable. If you press the mute, the other party will not hear you.
- These are not low-latency headsets. Please use wired mode when use the pc to play games.
- If there is NO STEREO SOUND(like old radio sound) from some of your apps in your PC due to the Bluetooth technology limitations, please try to use them in the WIRED MODE.
- If you are using a Bluetooth headset and need your mic, always try to set your headphones/headset as default device, and default communication device, respectively.
- How to fix bad quality audio on win 10？1.Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on Speakers. 2. Find your Bluetooth device in your control panel, Click on Properties, then look for service and click off hand free Telemetry, finally remember Click OK 3.reset your voice connect,click your headphone device and set as default device